In the Privacy and Comfort of your own home or office
With over 30 years experience in Chinese and Western medicine, James O’Sullivan developed the Smiling Body programme to help you Achieve better health, movement, freedom and longevity. He will support you to achieve your goals around your health, food, eating and lifestyle – and make them stick. He will empower you to adopt Zen habits that place you on the path to a healthier and happier future.
If you are looking for
- healthy weight control
- energy boost
- improved immunity
- restful sleep
- harmonised digestion
- balanced skin
- a healthy pregnancy
- help to manage food intolerance
- advice for choosing and using wholesome foods and ingredients
- meal plans and recipes
- guidance for fussy eaters
“I am here to help you achieve all this and restore your Inner Smile”
Free Discovery Call
Are you wondering if a Smiling Body Programme is the right fit for you and your health goals?
Let me invite you to schedule a FREE 15-Minute Discovery Call, to get your questions answered.
During this call, you’ll share your health ambitions with me and I will explain how I can assist you to reach your goals. Together we can then determine if you’d like to book a Smiling Body consultation to regain control of your health.
The Smiling Body Full Programme
Together we will agree on your health goals
Book your mentoring consultation on the link below. On confirmation of your booking, I will send you a health questionnaire which is a comprehensive review of your health symptoms, lifestyle and wellness goals.
The questionnaire is an online form that can be completed on most devices, computer, tablet or mobile, and can be submitted as soon as your finished. I need this for preliminary analysis before your initial consultation. This will help me to identify possible lifestyle and dietary factors which could be contributing to your health concerns and build a clinical picture of your health history.
We will agree a date and time for your mentoring consultation and get together for a 60-minute face to face via Zoom with online secure end to end encryption. This will be followed by a Follow Up Consultation after 2-4 weeks (included in fee).
At your consultation:
We will meet face to face online for 60-minute. I will use the questionnaire as a bases for further investigation of your case history, medications, current diet and lifestyle. Together we will agree on your health goals for the consultation and work out a realistic programme for you to follow. During the consultation I will be asking you about your eating habits over the past 7 days to add to the clinical picture.
You can expect:
- A full explanation of my understanding of your health concerns
- Herbal recommendations for your specific needs.
- Complete daily Meal Plan for 28 days to help in your food choice.
- Vitamin and Mineral recommendations based on your essential needs.
- A discussion of foods that may be contributing to your ailments
- Suggestions of foods that may help alleviate your symptoms
- The explanation of any possible vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Detailed lifestyle recommendation tailored to suit you
- A written report of your treatment timeline, as part of your programme
After the consultation:
You will receive your written report (approx. 10 pages) by email, with links to online resources.
We will establish a date for your (no cost) follow up consultation (approx. one month). If you should have any questions or feedback during this time I will be available via email with a guaranteed 48 hour response time.
Future Follow up consultation(s)
Additional follow up consultations work on the same principle as the initial one but will last 30 to 45 minutes. I recommend this to review your programme and see which of the recommendations have worked well for you.
You can expect:
- A full review of your programme
- Adaptation of the programme in light of any difficulties experienced in following it
- Addressing of any new symptoms/change in circumstances since the last consultation
- A detailed nutritional programme for the next stage of your treatment: including diet, lifestyle and/ or supplements tailored to suit you
Future Follow up consultation
Please note: this consultations cannot replace your GP’s advice. Always consult your GP if you are suffering or suspect you may be suffering from any medical condition.