Try these for headaches due to high blood pressure, menstrual cycles, emotional stress or tension, or migraines.
- Take lemon juice and 4g baking soda mixed in a glass of water and drink.
- Make tea of Chinese prunes, mint, and green tea.
- Make tea of oyster shells and chrysanthemum flowers, slowly boiling the shells for 90 minutes, then adding the flowers for the last 30 minutes.
- Mash peach kernels and walnuts. Mix with rice wine and lightly roast; take 2 teaspoons three times daily.
- Rinse head with warm water, gradually increasing the temperature to hot.
- Make carrot juice. If headache is on the left side, squirt carrot juice into left nostril; if on the right side, squirt into right nostril; if both sides are painful, squirt into both nostrils.
Food is Medicine Too!
James O’Sullivan from Galway is a credible and engaging speaker, a people friendly practitioner and lecturer of Integrated Medicine, serving his patients, his students and the public with the positive benefits of both Conventional Western Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine. He is a respected author and has appeared on many public media. #jamushur
This article is not intended to diagnose or assess. The information provided is not to be considered a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner.