Do you like something tasty as a daily treat? This is a delicious healthy treat and so easy to make. Made from wholesome ingredients you can indulge from time to time.
- 150g cashew nuts (or pecans, walnuts or other nuts or seeds)
- Pinch sea salt
- 80 g dried apricots
- 80g Medjool or other soft dates (pitted)
- 1 large tbsp almond butter (or hazelnut, peanut or other nut butter)
- 80g shelled hemp seeds/sesame seeds
- 3g cinnamon (or replace with vanilla or other spices)
- Place the nuts in a food processor and blend until coarsely ground.
- Add remainder of ingredients and blend until dried fruit is well chopped and mixture holds together when pressed. Add a tiny splash of water if too dry.
- Roll mixture into small balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge (will keep for up to 2 weeks) or in the freezer (will keep for up to 2 months).
Food is Medicine Too!