Try these for headaches due to high blood pressure, menstrual cycles, emotional stress or tension, or migraines.
- Take lemon juice and 4g baking soda mixed in a glass of water and drink.
- Make tea of Chinese prunes, mint, and green tea.
- Make tea of oyster shells and chrysanthemum flowers, slowly boiling the shells for 90 minutes, then adding the flowers for the last 30 minutes.
- Mash peach kernels and walnuts. Mix with rice wine and lightly roast; take 2 teaspoons three times daily.
- Rinse head with warm water, gradually increasing the temperature to hot.
- Make carrot juice. If headache is on the left side, squirt carrot juice into left nostril; if on the right side, squirt into right nostril; if both sides are painful, squirt into both nostrils.
Food is Medicine Too!