You’re Smiling Body is in harmony and when combined with a healthy lifestyle results in Optimum Health.
Here we tell you about some of the finest healthy nutritional recipes and suggestions from the ancient and endless literature Traditional Chinese Medicine. The benefits of which are listed below are recorded throughout the ages, but in the event you are not well, we do suggest that you visit a suitably qualified practitioner in your area or jurisdiction. Please review our disclaimer.
- Increased vitality, energy and creativity
- Increased capacity for work and recreational activities
- Stronger immune system
- Stronger resistance to colds and flu
- Better memory
- Improved quality of sleep and digestion
- Physical and emotional balance
- Greater fluidity of movement
- Look younger and feel better
- Reduction or elimination of pain.
- Healthy Weight
Mindful Meditation plays a tremendous and effective booster in maintaining our healthy mind and body. We highly recommend this preventative therapy. You can practice at home and it’s free. How to meditate Mindfully and Free Meditations can be found at this link. More about Mindful Meditation.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to diagnose or assess. The information provided is not to be considered a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner.